I've Moved

Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.

RSS: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
URL: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Haloscan

by Jay Allbritton
Our good friend SbT informs me that soon Haloscan will be no more. Many posts on other blogs seem to back this up. So far, Haloscan still works, so I'm willing to leave HS in place on this blog until it goes offline.

What I am not willing to do is to spend even one little penny on the service that HS is becoming. It pains me that years of comments on this blog and others I really like are likely about to be destroyed. I responded to almost every comment posted on this blog and a record of those exchanges should survive. Please do not blame me for this. Blame the companies running this scam.

Any long-term commenters or readers who would like space on this blog that will never be deleted, feel free to send me an email and we can arrange for you to write a guest post.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

The Station Agent Wrote Some Music with his Friends!

ALLIED RADIO: Secular Music Night

ALLIED RADIO: Dig Until I Bleed



I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.

I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.





US Deaths in Iraq since March 20th, 2003


Add to Google


Subscribe to Ice Station Tango
Subscribe to Ice Station Tango



View My Stats

Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

media is the issue: www.freepress.net



Media Bloggers Association

Powered by Blogger