Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Friday, January 15, 2010
by Jay Allbritton
Former Pennsylvania Senator Rick Santorum says that he is "considering putting my name in for the 2012 presidential race". He does know that it isn't a raffle, right? Anyway, a Santorum presidency would make this nation pine for the good ol' days of George W. Bush or strict colonial rule. How this affects Santorum's prospects for a show on Fox remains unknowable because I made up the possibility in a paranoid nightmare.
- I'm Not Calling it That
- Not Going Anywhere Near the iPad
- He Did Ask Politely
- Psst. They Can See You
- Set Fazers to Auto-Filibust
- Howard Zinn (1922-2010)
- Yes We Can
- UPDATE--Oregon Passes Tax on Rich, Corporations
- Disinfecting My Brain
- We're Not Moving Right; We're Moving Back in Time
- Pouring Fuel On The Fire
- 2009--Nothing Cool About It
- Somewhere Sam Seder is Laughing
- Get Out of the Bubble
- I Think The Penguin Is Trying to Tell You Somethin...
- What 41 Republican Senators Means to Me
- Clinton and Bush Team Up for Haiti
- Jimmy Kimmel Unleashes Nearly Funny Frontal Assaul...
- We'll be Raffling off the Presidency in 2012
- "Have You Read This Book?"
- "The Machine is (Changing) Us"
- Taking Sides
- Lightning Round--2010 Sucks Already Edition
- If Harry Reid Resigns, I Resign From Hope
- Musical Interlude
- They Hate You Like Poison, Joe
- Michael Pollan Visits The Daily Show
- Calling For a Global Warming Joke Moratorium
- I Didn't Know You Could Use Ammonia for That
- Can I Get a Refund?
- The Decade of Sanchez?
- Happy New Year, Station Nation, We're Four Years O...
- ▼ January (33)
- ► 2009 (423)
- ► 2008 (917)
- ► 2007 (995)