Sudan's President, who is a wanted war criminal, says the seven-year conflict in Darfur is over. The government and the most powerful rebel group signed a cease-fire agreement that calls for the sides to reach a final peace deal by March 15.
Did they really pick the Ides of March?
Here's a report from Al Jazeera.
Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
- Well Played, Matthews
- Gadhafi Declares Somewhat Holy, Somewhat Punic War...
- Wait For It....
- You Were Governor of Alaska, Now You Can Go to Col...
- Hope for Darfur?
- He Was Talking About Some Other Thomas Paine
- CPAC Is Counterproductive for Republicans, Fun for...
- Long Live Firefly
- More Snowy Winters, Global Warming Denial to Come
- Osama Bin Laden Almost Killed Bill Clinton
- Godspeed, Haloscan
- See You in 2016, Senator Bayh
- Greg Fitzsimmons Pisses All Over Trickle Down Econ...
- Memo to the Obama Administration: It's Called a Ta...
- Quentin Tarantino Talks About Inglorious Basterds ...
- Clear Cooling Trend Started in August
- My Favorite Things--Novels by David Derrico
- Colbert Drops F-Bomb and R-Bomb on Palin
- Break Me Off a Million or Two, Chairman Steele
- Sarah Palin Stole My Line!
- And They Pass The Savings Along to You
- Young Turks Host Sam Seder Webcast
- Shelby Issues Blanket Hold of All Obama Nominees
- Stewart Issues Measured Criticism of Hyperbolic, V...
- Health Care Will Get Fixed In Another Life, Brutha...
- Jon Stewart Visits the old Crank
- I Deem This to be Awesome
- This is Hard, Because AC/DC is Cool
- The Only Thing That Matters is That I Think That i...
- The President's Question Time
- Maybe Goldman's CEO can Personally Bail Out Exxon
- ▼ February (31)
- ► 2009 (423)
- ► 2008 (917)
- ► 2007 (995)