I've Moved

Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.

RSS: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
URL: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Monday, February 15, 2010

See You in 2016, Senator Bayh

by Jay Allbritton
Seems clear to me that retiring Senator Evan Almighty Bayh is going to run for president in 2016. A lot of people are speculating that Bayh is prepping a 2012 challenge to Obama. That wouldn't get very far. Since Bayh is to Obama's right, Bayh would have no traction whatsoever with the base.

I actually look forward to the opportunity to work for the best of Bayh's opponents in the 2016 primary. Al Gore and/or Howard Dean would be my ideal choices, but there aren't many Democrats worse than Bayh out there (Zell Miller and Joe Lieberman come to mind).

While it's too early to think about what's going to happen two elections from now, it's not too early for Bayh to a great deal of grandstanding. He already hates Congress. "To put it in words most Hoosiers can understand: I love working for the people of Indiana, I love helping our citizens make the most of their lives, but I do not love Congress," Bayh said Monday. Adios Sen. Bayh. We'll see you again real soon.

2 comments:

SadButTrue said...

OMG - being lumped in with Zell Millar and Joe LIE-bermann. That really is the bottom of the shithole.

Well done.

The Station Agent said...

I thought about adding the Nelsons to that list. What do you think? Who else is missing?

Blog Archive

The Station Agent Wrote Some Music with his Friends!

ALLIED RADIO: Secular Music Night

ALLIED RADIO: Dig Until I Bleed



I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.

I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.





US Deaths in Iraq since March 20th, 2003


Add to Google


Subscribe to Ice Station Tango
Subscribe to Ice Station Tango



View My Stats

Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

media is the issue: www.freepress.net



Media Bloggers Association

Powered by Blogger