Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Tuesday, March 09, 2010
by Jay Allbritton
Eric Massa has had quite a sad, strange implosion over the last few days. I had high hopes for Massa and it's too bad that this part of his story turned out this way, as a bug on Glenn Beck's windshield. There is no excuse for the type of behavior Massa has exhibited in his flailing exit from office, but it sure looks like Rahm Emanuel broke this guy. Maybe no one could have managed the conflict that developed between Massa and the White House to a smooth resolution, but I don't see it that way. I think Emanuel wins a lot of battles he chooses to fight--usually with the left, not the right--by rattling cages. Rattling Massa's set off a destructive mudslide that should finally sweep Emanuel out of the White House. Enough is enough with this guy.
- Rolling Over in His Grave
- "Let's F*cking Do This"
- But Can They Turn On the Brain's Moral Center?
- That's a Bummer, Man
- How Old is This Country?
- History Is Not Going to Revise Itself
- Time to Go Home
- How to Interpret This?
- "We'll look around and we'll see..."
- I Don't Know About You, But I Find This Economical...
- To the Courts!
- It Was All About the Sleepnumber Beds
- Health Care Reform Instant Reaction Via Twitter
- Health Care Is One-Sixth of Our Economy For a Reas...
- Seven Years Gone
- The Young Turks Are Coming For the Old Media... C...
- Fearless Friday Prediction
- I Can't Wait Until the The Texas Board of Educatio...
- It's a New Day for the Republican Party!~
- The Afghanistan News--Afghan Bloggers, Cultural En...
- A Glenn Beck Of Their Own
- "The Problem is When the Dicks Are Stupid"
- Don't be Creepy
- Best Headline of the Decade (so far)
- Just 82%?
- It's Not the Hate, It's the Stupidity
- Let's Not Ever Do the Time Warp Again
- Resurrect the Second Bill of Rights
- If You Were Going to Buy Karl Rove's Book...
- Sending This One Out to the Birthers
- Jon Stewart Plays Chatroulette
- That's Some Serious Homophobia Right There
- "What Should We Do With These Extra Quotation Mark...
- Suppressing Your Own Vote
- Coffee Power!
- Rahm Emmanuel Should Go Too
- Comedian Takes Helm of Firefly
- Funny How That All Worked Out
- Replacing Harry Reid
- The Oscar Nominees for Best Documentaries are Real...
- Democracy Now! Talks to Nir Rosen
- And As Quickly As He Came...
- Joe Castello is Doing Great, Progressive Radio
- Today's Visual Aid Brought To You by the Rachel Ma...
- Best Show in Late Night Reduced to 140 Characters
- Anthony Weiner on Fox and Friends
- Every Now and Then You Gotta Give Sanchez the Juic...
- You're out of order! You're out of order! The whol...
- Global Warming Denial Codified In Illiterate South...
- Off to a Good Start
- ▼ March (50)
- ► 2009 (423)
- ► 2008 (917)
- ► 2007 (995)