I've Moved

Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.

RSS: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
URL: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Rahm Emmanuel Should Go Too

by Jay Allbritton
Eric Massa has had quite a sad, strange implosion over the last few days. I had high hopes for Massa and it's too bad that this part of his story turned out this way, as a bug on Glenn Beck's windshield. There is no excuse for the type of behavior Massa has exhibited in his flailing exit from office, but it sure looks like Rahm Emanuel broke this guy. Maybe no one could have managed the conflict that developed between Massa and the White House to a smooth resolution, but I don't see it that way. I think Emanuel wins a lot of battles he chooses to fight--usually with the left, not the right--by rattling cages. Rattling Massa's set off a destructive mudslide that should finally sweep Emanuel out of the White House. Enough is enough with this guy.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

The Station Agent Wrote Some Music with his Friends!

ALLIED RADIO: Secular Music Night

ALLIED RADIO: Dig Until I Bleed



I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.

I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.





US Deaths in Iraq since March 20th, 2003


Add to Google


Subscribe to Ice Station Tango
Subscribe to Ice Station Tango



View My Stats

Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

media is the issue: www.freepress.net



Media Bloggers Association

Powered by Blogger