Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Monday, March 22, 2010
by Jay Allbritton
After only moments lamenting defeat, the anti-health care reform train is back on the tracks and headed toward the United States Supreme Court where they hope to eventually be able to challenge provisions of the bill that will become law when the president signs it tomorrow. Josh Marshall outlines this last Hail Mary attempt to kill all or some of "the package". Should the court overturn it? I'm being told "hell no". Might the court over turn it anyway? I'll answer that question with a question. Have you ever read the decision in Bush v. Gore? Buckle up, because nothing is over until the by god Supreme Court decides it is.
- Rolling Over in His Grave
- "Let's F*cking Do This"
- But Can They Turn On the Brain's Moral Center?
- That's a Bummer, Man
- How Old is This Country?
- History Is Not Going to Revise Itself
- Time to Go Home
- How to Interpret This?
- "We'll look around and we'll see..."
- I Don't Know About You, But I Find This Economical...
- To the Courts!
- It Was All About the Sleepnumber Beds
- Health Care Reform Instant Reaction Via Twitter
- Health Care Is One-Sixth of Our Economy For a Reas...
- Seven Years Gone
- The Young Turks Are Coming For the Old Media... C...
- Fearless Friday Prediction
- I Can't Wait Until the The Texas Board of Educatio...
- It's a New Day for the Republican Party!~
- The Afghanistan News--Afghan Bloggers, Cultural En...
- A Glenn Beck Of Their Own
- "The Problem is When the Dicks Are Stupid"
- Don't be Creepy
- Best Headline of the Decade (so far)
- Just 82%?
- It's Not the Hate, It's the Stupidity
- Let's Not Ever Do the Time Warp Again
- Resurrect the Second Bill of Rights
- If You Were Going to Buy Karl Rove's Book...
- Sending This One Out to the Birthers
- Jon Stewart Plays Chatroulette
- That's Some Serious Homophobia Right There
- "What Should We Do With These Extra Quotation Mark...
- Suppressing Your Own Vote
- Coffee Power!
- Rahm Emmanuel Should Go Too
- Comedian Takes Helm of Firefly
- Funny How That All Worked Out
- Replacing Harry Reid
- The Oscar Nominees for Best Documentaries are Real...
- Democracy Now! Talks to Nir Rosen
- And As Quickly As He Came...
- Joe Castello is Doing Great, Progressive Radio
- Today's Visual Aid Brought To You by the Rachel Ma...
- Best Show in Late Night Reduced to 140 Characters
- Anthony Weiner on Fox and Friends
- Every Now and Then You Gotta Give Sanchez the Juic...
- You're out of order! You're out of order! The whol...
- Global Warming Denial Codified In Illiterate South...
- Off to a Good Start
- ▼ March (50)
- ► 2009 (423)
- ► 2008 (917)
- ► 2007 (995)