I've Moved

Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.

RSS: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
URL: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

More Importantly, How Much Does it Cost?

by Jay Allbritton
CNN's Barbara Starr reports on a secret military vehicle, the X-37B, that some believe is designed to take out enemy satellites.


Whatever the intended uses of the X-37B, the secrecy surrounding the project is fueling waves of speculation and mounting distrust. Some suspect that the project amounts to nothing more than a means of handing over billions of taxpayer dollar to the private sector with little in return.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Blog Archive

The Station Agent Wrote Some Music with his Friends!

ALLIED RADIO: Secular Music Night

ALLIED RADIO: Dig Until I Bleed



I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.

I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.





US Deaths in Iraq since March 20th, 2003


Add to Google


Subscribe to Ice Station Tango
Subscribe to Ice Station Tango



View My Stats

Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

media is the issue: www.freepress.net



Media Bloggers Association

Powered by Blogger