CNN's Barbara Starr reports on a secret military vehicle, the X-37B, that some believe is designed to take out enemy satellites.
Whatever the intended uses of the X-37B, the secrecy surrounding the project is fueling waves of speculation and mounting distrust. Some suspect that the project amounts to nothing more than a means of handing over billions of taxpayer dollar to the private sector with little in return.
Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
- Lojack for Illegals?
- "We don't retire at 50 with a pension"
- West Wing Rewind--CJ Cregg Meets the Cartographers...
- Charlie Crist Goes Rogue
- Did Germany Try to Kill George and Laura Bush?
- Bill Frist Digs the Healthcare Reform
- Feelings Are Going to be Hurt By This
- So It's Come to This
- We Have Nothing to Fear But Aliens
- More Importantly, How Much Does it Cost?
- Go Fuck Yourself--A Blog Post in Three Acts
- Can I Get a Ruling From the GOP, Please
- Darkhorse Surges in British Campaign
- Krugman Talks Reform With Maddow
- Weak Sauce, Bill O
- Medium-Sized Brother--Cupons, Laptops Used for Sur...
- Comcast Someone, Kelsey Grammer to Catapult RightN...
- Lightning Round--Bumper Sticker Madness, Resistanc...
- Can You Ruin Something That's Already Terrible?
- Crist Vetoes So-Called Merit Pay Bill Passed by Fl...
- Inside the Fox News Imagination
- Tough Times
- Russian President Dmitry Medvedev Comes Dangerousl...
- Time for an Ambush, Ice Station Style
- Lightning Round--Clear Channel, Troll Reviews, Dem...
- In the clearing stands a boxer, and a fighter by h...
- The Sarah Palin Network
- Spaceballs: The Blog Post
- So What's the Democratic Equivalent to This, CNN?
- "I Don't Want to Get Sucked Into Facebook..."
- We're not just doing this for money. We're doing i...
- Coburn's Comments Draw Predictable Response from O...
- Save Michael Steele
- Jorge Rodriguez, Young Turks Make Frontier Fifty
- Now Watch This Backhand
- John McCain Lives in a Flash Sideways
- Shister--Shuster In Shitter at CNN
- Patently Absurd Headline Theater
- Lightning Round--Jobs Report, LL Cool On Palin, Bu...
- Still On Notice, but No Longer Dead to Me
- I Know What Happened Here
- Let's Get Ponderous
- If You Think The Census Is Bad Now
- ▼ April (44)
- ► 2009 (423)
- ► 2008 (917)
- ► 2007 (995)