In the aftermath of... well, everything he's said and done since becoming RNC Chair, Michel Steele is facing a great deal of opposition from inside and outside of his party. Any Democrats that are actively trying to oust Steele--stop! Rising Hegemon commenter jimmiraybob wrote, "[H]ow do we save Michael Steele? He may be in real trouble this time. I would regret his loss to the Democrat cause."
This isn't just about Steele's many public humiliations. This is also about the fact that he is shitty at his job. Last month the Democratic Party, believed by many to be on the verge of being swept out of their massive Congressional majorities, out raised the GOP by more than $2 million.
We have to save this guy.
Luckily, word about the circus Steele's running over there hasn't fully penetrated, so, maybe there's hope.
Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Wednesday, April 07, 2010
- Lojack for Illegals?
- "We don't retire at 50 with a pension"
- West Wing Rewind--CJ Cregg Meets the Cartographers...
- Charlie Crist Goes Rogue
- Did Germany Try to Kill George and Laura Bush?
- Bill Frist Digs the Healthcare Reform
- Feelings Are Going to be Hurt By This
- So It's Come to This
- We Have Nothing to Fear But Aliens
- More Importantly, How Much Does it Cost?
- Go Fuck Yourself--A Blog Post in Three Acts
- Can I Get a Ruling From the GOP, Please
- Darkhorse Surges in British Campaign
- Krugman Talks Reform With Maddow
- Weak Sauce, Bill O
- Medium-Sized Brother--Cupons, Laptops Used for Sur...
- Comcast Someone, Kelsey Grammer to Catapult RightN...
- Lightning Round--Bumper Sticker Madness, Resistanc...
- Can You Ruin Something That's Already Terrible?
- Crist Vetoes So-Called Merit Pay Bill Passed by Fl...
- Inside the Fox News Imagination
- Tough Times
- Russian President Dmitry Medvedev Comes Dangerousl...
- Time for an Ambush, Ice Station Style
- Lightning Round--Clear Channel, Troll Reviews, Dem...
- In the clearing stands a boxer, and a fighter by h...
- The Sarah Palin Network
- Spaceballs: The Blog Post
- So What's the Democratic Equivalent to This, CNN?
- "I Don't Want to Get Sucked Into Facebook..."
- We're not just doing this for money. We're doing i...
- Coburn's Comments Draw Predictable Response from O...
- Save Michael Steele
- Jorge Rodriguez, Young Turks Make Frontier Fifty
- Now Watch This Backhand
- John McCain Lives in a Flash Sideways
- Shister--Shuster In Shitter at CNN
- Patently Absurd Headline Theater
- Lightning Round--Jobs Report, LL Cool On Palin, Bu...
- Still On Notice, but No Longer Dead to Me
- I Know What Happened Here
- Let's Get Ponderous
- If You Think The Census Is Bad Now
- ▼ April (44)
- ► 2009 (423)
- ► 2008 (917)
- ► 2007 (995)