Not that I would expect anything less, but the company that is in the process of spilling fucktons of oil into our sea and onto our beaches just bussed in hundreds of "temp workers" in an apparent ploy to make the president, who visited the Gulf Coast today, think that BP has a larger workforce that it actually does.
I'm beginning to wonder how long before BP's contempt for American citizens and our president pushes this into the realm of an international incident. Special relationship, my ass. This company has shit on us at every turn and the British government needs to step in and make sure these people start acting correctly.
Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Saturday, May 29, 2010
- Sad Day for Aquaman
- BP Treats President, American People, Like Chumps
- 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' Repeal Advances
- Here's Some Poopy
- Dylan Ratigan Leads the TYT Army Into Battle
- Similarities Between 1979 Ixtoc I Oil Spill and De...
- Lightning Round--Sam Seder Calls Bullshit, Atheist...
- I Hate the Government So Much I Want to be Senator...
- Nailed It!
- Prediction--Macho Arlen is Going Down
- Just Wait
- BP CEO's Powerful Spin Propels Entire Spill Out of...
- Jon Stewart Decodes Media's Bush/Obama Equivalency...
- Lightning Round--The Tea Party Deck, Battlefield E...
- Writers on the Inside
- Planet Earth, That's a Wrap, We've Been Humanity, ...
- Okay, Start Ruing
- Obama Nominates Kagan
- She's More Than Likable Enough
- Prosecution of President Obama Off to Bad Start
- Traveling while Hispanic
- Lightning Round--Ambrose a Fraud?, Nuke the Spill?...
- George Will, Defender of Birds Everywhere
- Take Our Former President, Please
- No White House, Daily Show Comedy Cabal
- Brownie's Got a Slick Conspiracy Theory
- William the Oily
- President Obama at Michigan Commencement and the W...
- The Size of Spain?
- ▼ May (29)
- ► 2009 (423)
- ► 2008 (917)
- ► 2007 (995)