I've Moved

Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.

RSS: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
URL: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Obama Nominates Kagan

by Jay Allbritton
This is who I thought he would pick the first time out, so it's not a huge surprise. So far, everything I've seen suggests that this is a fine selection. Three out of nine justices being women is a nice start.

Here's the press conference announcing the pick:

By the way, if, for some reason, you happen to have an abundance of faith in humanity today, then I suggest you take a few seconds and read the comments for this clip on YouTube. It'll snap you right out of that dream world.

1 comments:

Russ Weiss said...

Reading GOP comments on Kagan, I didn't realize that they wanted to reinstate slavery and abolish the woman's right to vote.

They are a sad, sad group of people.

Blog Archive

The Station Agent Wrote Some Music with his Friends!

ALLIED RADIO: Secular Music Night

ALLIED RADIO: Dig Until I Bleed



I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.

I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.





US Deaths in Iraq since March 20th, 2003


Add to Google


Subscribe to Ice Station Tango
Subscribe to Ice Station Tango



View My Stats

Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

media is the issue: www.freepress.net



Media Bloggers Association

Powered by Blogger