The Gulf of Mexico, for those of you who stopped paying attention to everything, is flooded with oil now, a "churning slick of dense, rust-colored oil the size of Puerto Rico" according to the AP. That size is expected to grow, as no one knows for sure the magnitude of the disaster.
For those of you that have the Mayan side in the 2012 Armageddon betting pool, you can pair that Puerto Rico-sized oil slick with a Spain-sized plague of locusts in Australia. How bad is it down under? Those crazy buggers have started putting the bugs on their pizza.
Also, lest we forget, the Icelandic Volcano is still erupting.
Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Saturday, May 01, 2010
- Sad Day for Aquaman
- BP Treats President, American People, Like Chumps
- 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' Repeal Advances
- Here's Some Poopy
- Dylan Ratigan Leads the TYT Army Into Battle
- Similarities Between 1979 Ixtoc I Oil Spill and De...
- Lightning Round--Sam Seder Calls Bullshit, Atheist...
- I Hate the Government So Much I Want to be Senator...
- Nailed It!
- Prediction--Macho Arlen is Going Down
- Just Wait
- BP CEO's Powerful Spin Propels Entire Spill Out of...
- Jon Stewart Decodes Media's Bush/Obama Equivalency...
- Lightning Round--The Tea Party Deck, Battlefield E...
- Writers on the Inside
- Planet Earth, That's a Wrap, We've Been Humanity, ...
- Okay, Start Ruing
- Obama Nominates Kagan
- She's More Than Likable Enough
- Prosecution of President Obama Off to Bad Start
- Traveling while Hispanic
- Lightning Round--Ambrose a Fraud?, Nuke the Spill?...
- George Will, Defender of Birds Everywhere
- Take Our Former President, Please
- No White House, Daily Show Comedy Cabal
- Brownie's Got a Slick Conspiracy Theory
- William the Oily
- President Obama at Michigan Commencement and the W...
- The Size of Spain?
- ▼ May (29)
- ► 2009 (423)
- ► 2008 (917)
- ► 2007 (995)