If you are Hispanic, or any other ethnicity of a darker-skinned variety, and plan on driving through or visiting Arizona, go to GringoMask.com.
They provide a free service to help you blend into the population. Use the free download to enable yourself to pass. Simply download, print, then cut out a face-sized mask. If pulled over by the police, simply attach and you'll not be detained or questioned.
Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Thursday, May 06, 2010
- Sad Day for Aquaman
- BP Treats President, American People, Like Chumps
- 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' Repeal Advances
- Here's Some Poopy
- Dylan Ratigan Leads the TYT Army Into Battle
- Similarities Between 1979 Ixtoc I Oil Spill and De...
- Lightning Round--Sam Seder Calls Bullshit, Atheist...
- I Hate the Government So Much I Want to be Senator...
- Nailed It!
- Prediction--Macho Arlen is Going Down
- Just Wait
- BP CEO's Powerful Spin Propels Entire Spill Out of...
- Jon Stewart Decodes Media's Bush/Obama Equivalency...
- Lightning Round--The Tea Party Deck, Battlefield E...
- Writers on the Inside
- Planet Earth, That's a Wrap, We've Been Humanity, ...
- Okay, Start Ruing
- Obama Nominates Kagan
- She's More Than Likable Enough
- Prosecution of President Obama Off to Bad Start
- Traveling while Hispanic
- Lightning Round--Ambrose a Fraud?, Nuke the Spill?...
- George Will, Defender of Birds Everywhere
- Take Our Former President, Please
- No White House, Daily Show Comedy Cabal
- Brownie's Got a Slick Conspiracy Theory
- William the Oily
- President Obama at Michigan Commencement and the W...
- The Size of Spain?
- ▼ May (29)
- ► 2009 (423)
- ► 2008 (917)
- ► 2007 (995)