The vice president dismantles Congressman Joe Barton for his Harry Whittington-esque apology to BP. Shades of this 2007 thrashing Biden gave a certain alleged national security expert.
Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Friday, June 18, 2010
- I Knew It! Also, Siegelman Appeal Gets New Life
- You Knew it was Bad, But This Guy Documented the E...
- Book Review--David Derrico's The Twiller
- Ron Blackwell Knows an Asshole When He Sees One
- Tucker Gets a Bit Mopey
- Stewart is Ideal Obama Antagonist
- Drug Test Congress First
- Old Blackwater, Keeps on Rollin'
- Biden Giulianifies Barton
- I Can't Believe it Myself
- Lightning Round--This Brings All New Meaning to th...
- Go Alvin Greene!
- Congressman Snaps after Bush League Psyche-Out
- The Other Barbara Bush Shows Up on TV
- Before There Was a Massive Oil Volcano in the Midd...
- Did Colin Powell Prevent Cold War with China?
- Colbert Demands Obama Release His Rap Records
- Was Bill Clinton Once a Lesbian Orgy Magnet?
- Only a Million, Elton?
- So Many Assholes On TV
- Nothing to See Here
- Bush Admits Waterboarding
- John Oliver Bids Farewell to Senators Craig, Bayh
- Michael Savage Weighs in On Israeli Flotilla Raid
- Stop Talking Immediately
- For Justice, We Must Go to Bob Graham
- ▼ June (26)
- ► 2009 (423)
- ► 2008 (917)
- ► 2007 (995)