Are there really so many jobs in TV that this guy makes the cut?
By the way, Erin Burnett's analysis is right. Galarraga's rare grace will be rewarded for generations. He and the umpire have endeared themselves to me and many other sports fans that have become increasingly alienated from sports by the cheaters, criminals and assholes that dominate the landscape. Armando Galarraga's unique place in the lore of the game is assured now because he got monumentally screwed and he was able to joke about it and forgive the person that did him wrong.
Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Friday, June 04, 2010
- I Knew It! Also, Siegelman Appeal Gets New Life
- You Knew it was Bad, But This Guy Documented the E...
- Book Review--David Derrico's The Twiller
- Ron Blackwell Knows an Asshole When He Sees One
- Tucker Gets a Bit Mopey
- Stewart is Ideal Obama Antagonist
- Drug Test Congress First
- Old Blackwater, Keeps on Rollin'
- Biden Giulianifies Barton
- I Can't Believe it Myself
- Lightning Round--This Brings All New Meaning to th...
- Go Alvin Greene!
- Congressman Snaps after Bush League Psyche-Out
- The Other Barbara Bush Shows Up on TV
- Before There Was a Massive Oil Volcano in the Midd...
- Did Colin Powell Prevent Cold War with China?
- Colbert Demands Obama Release His Rap Records
- Was Bill Clinton Once a Lesbian Orgy Magnet?
- Only a Million, Elton?
- So Many Assholes On TV
- Nothing to See Here
- Bush Admits Waterboarding
- John Oliver Bids Farewell to Senators Craig, Bayh
- Michael Savage Weighs in On Israeli Flotilla Raid
- Stop Talking Immediately
- For Justice, We Must Go to Bob Graham
- ▼ June (26)
- ► 2009 (423)
- ► 2008 (917)
- ► 2007 (995)