Tucker went on Washinton Journal, because there simply must not have been anyone else awake, and he let us know that he thinks that things are more off-track than at any time in his "conscious lifetime".
Hold on a second while I cash in on this set up in all caps just for the hell of it
--THAT'S NOT A VERY LARGE SAMPLE SIZE!
So, what should we do? Tucker, who is bummed out in this clip, says we're gonna have to cut into social security and medicare.
Cenk Uygur, replies.
Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
- I Knew It! Also, Siegelman Appeal Gets New Life
- You Knew it was Bad, But This Guy Documented the E...
- Book Review--David Derrico's The Twiller
- Ron Blackwell Knows an Asshole When He Sees One
- Tucker Gets a Bit Mopey
- Stewart is Ideal Obama Antagonist
- Drug Test Congress First
- Old Blackwater, Keeps on Rollin'
- Biden Giulianifies Barton
- I Can't Believe it Myself
- Lightning Round--This Brings All New Meaning to th...
- Go Alvin Greene!
- Congressman Snaps after Bush League Psyche-Out
- The Other Barbara Bush Shows Up on TV
- Before There Was a Massive Oil Volcano in the Midd...
- Did Colin Powell Prevent Cold War with China?
- Colbert Demands Obama Release His Rap Records
- Was Bill Clinton Once a Lesbian Orgy Magnet?
- Only a Million, Elton?
- So Many Assholes On TV
- Nothing to See Here
- Bush Admits Waterboarding
- John Oliver Bids Farewell to Senators Craig, Bayh
- Michael Savage Weighs in On Israeli Flotilla Raid
- Stop Talking Immediately
- For Justice, We Must Go to Bob Graham
- ▼ June (26)
- ► 2009 (423)
- ► 2008 (917)
- ► 2007 (995)