I've Moved

Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.

RSS: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
URL: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Friday, July 02, 2010

Meet the Utilities Nazi

by Jay Allbritton
When Arizona passed their "papers" law, I guess I thought of that as the end point of the crazy.

Not even close.

At least, if Republican Barry Wong has his way. Wong is running for a spot on the Arizona Corporation Commission, which is an elected body that decides public utility issues. He wants to force utilities to verify their customers' citizenship status and, if you don't have your papers--no cable or electricity for you!

2 comments:

佳順佳順 said...

人有兩眼一舌,是為了觀察倍於說話的緣故。............................................................

麗珠麗珠麗珠 said...

卡爾.桑得柏:「除非先有夢,否則一切皆不成。」共勉!............................................................

The Station Agent Wrote Some Music with his Friends!

ALLIED RADIO: Secular Music Night

ALLIED RADIO: Dig Until I Bleed



I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.

I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.





US Deaths in Iraq since March 20th, 2003


Add to Google


Subscribe to Ice Station Tango
Subscribe to Ice Station Tango



View My Stats

Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

media is the issue: www.freepress.net



Media Bloggers Association

Powered by Blogger